Two Mixed-Bag Tournaments
(Inshore & Offshore)
- More than $100,000 in cash and prizes given away at each event
- Prizes include a boat, motor and trailer package
- Designed for first-time participants and long-time competitors
- Tournaments include competition for a variety of species.
- Draws affluent outdoor enthusiasts and their families
- The latest in boats, electronics and accessorieson display and on sale
- National and local sponsors alike can participate
Fishing Seminars and Clinics
- Anglers learn from the best captains and most respected authorities in the sport.
- Panel discussions led by editors will inform and empower.
- Each child who registers receives a free rod and reel, and then gets to fish right on-site.
- Our little fishermen learn what's under the water, how to tie knots and cast fishing rods,and much more.
- Thousands in attendance buy everything from rods and reels to boats and motors.
- The core enthusiasts come to FishStock to learn, enjoy and experience the sport.
Charities and Causes
2007 Bonnier Corporation
- Raising awareness of the conservation issues affecting each of us
- Raising money to support worthy causes
- Moving people toward action on critical ecological issues
- Chance to partner your company with these causes
- Published on 01/24/2005